Crescent Graphics Designs and Prints Eye-Catching Brochures and Flyers
Do you need a brochure or flyer printed but don’t know where to start? There are many fold types, color options, sizes and finishes to choose from. I customize each project to coordinate with your business’s brand. With your input, I’ll design and print a brochure or flyer that fits your needs and meets your budget. And, copywriting help is here if you need it. Creative design. Quality-controlled printing. On-time delivery.
Size and Folding Options
- Three panel, four panel, single fold, roll fold and accordion fold
- Multi-page conference brochures, product brochures and booklets
- Pocket size, 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, etc.
- Flyers and sell sheets
Brochures are typically printed on both sides. Flyers are printed either front only, or two-sided. And, think about color. Most brochures are printed using four-color process and are offset print. But they can also be printed with four-color on the front and 1 color on the back, or inside. Print flyers with one-color, two-colors or four-colors. Digital printing and offset printing is available.
Brochures and Flyers Designed and Printed
- Brochure Printing: two-sided
- Flyer Printing: one-sided or two-sided
- Color: one-color, two-color or four-color printing for flyers. Print flyers digitally or with offset printing. Print brochures with four-color process and offset printing for the best results.
- Stock: 80 lb., 100 lb., book and cover stock
- Fold: half fold, tri-fold, accordian fold, specialty fold
- Other: hole punches and scoring
Do you need a high-end piece to really “wow” your customers and clients? Spot color and other specialty finishes are available. And, if you don’t want fingerprints smeared all over the finish, there are even finishes that won’t show fingerprints!
How Can Brochures and Flyers be Used?
Think about having a well-designed flyer or brochure for your next event or trade show. Use them in your lobby or waiting room. Get the word out about your business’s sale, promotion or event. Or, use brochures and flyers for informational purposes. Tell your clients about a procedure, a product or service you offer. You get the idea.
And, if sized correctly, brochures and flyers are eye-catching direct mail pieces as well! I design and print your piece, purchase a mail list with your specifications and handle all the necessary direct mail services. Direct mail gets results!
Get in touch today to discuss your next project. I look forward to talking with you!