Need Website & Social Media Help?
Everywhere you look people are learning and engaging digitally via websites or social media. Crescent Graphics designs, builds and maintains websites. And, I will create your social media campaigns or update existing accounts, staying true to your brand and remaining consistent in the digital world.
Website Design, Build and Maintenance
A current website is important despite the size of your businesses. If you don’t have a website, you are most likely losing customers. Are you managing a non-profit? Help supporters, volunteers and those you serve find you by creating an informative, engaging website.
Some of the websites I've designed...
Garden State Veterinary Specialists is a family of Emergency and Specialty Veterinary Hospitals. The hospitals are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Below are links to all three websites that I designed and built:
Garden State Veterinary Specialists located in Tinton Falls, NJ
Garden State Veterinary Services located in Iselin, NJ
Greater Staten Island Veterinary Services located in Staten Island, NY
St. Gregory’s Pantry serves thousands in the local community each year. I am proud to partner with this wonderful non-profit. The tireless, dedicated directors and volunteers are truly a gift to those they serve in their community.
St. Gregory’s Pantry located in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Have a website, but it needs updating? A site that is up-to-date, functional and consistent with your brand and personality can help you gain customers, clients and supporters. Easy navigation and quality content keeps new and current visitors on your website longer, learning and engaging with your business. Those new visitors can help your business grow.
Contact me for my Website Questionnaire. After completed, we’ll set up a meeting and talk through the details.
Once your site is live, I will maintain it and make updates as needed. Or, I can show you how to update if you have basic knowledge of WordPress.
websites and social media
- Create a schedule that will keep you in front of your customers consistently.
- Post daily, weekly, or customize your posting schedule to fit your needs and budget.
- Design advertisements and generate leads for your business.
- Set up a business profile and keep a consistent aesthetic.
- Post daily or schedule multiple times per week. Customize your posting schedule to fit your business needs and budget.
- Advertise to target your audience, build your customer base and increase sales.
- Use video to draw attention, keeping viewers on your feed.
- Set up a business profile for you and/or your business.
- Help you connect with people you know in your industry and make new business connections.
- Create advertisements.
- Post relevant, industry-related articles, which can help you connect with like-minded people and businesses.
- Join groups who you can learn from and engage with, and connect with people who can also learn from you!